Author Topic: Title Level 5 Martial Artist PvP twink  (Read 5214 times)

Marinesold

Title Level 5 Martial Artist PvP twink
« on: September 03, 2007, 06:02:30 AM »
Alright so i hope this is the right place, scince im out of org this is the closest pvp oriented forum i could find to post in.

I want to make a 150 MA twink for Sector 10 and PvP mainly, but im not too familiar with what exactly is the best gear for MAs at this level.

Also scince DI is the only real PvP org nowadays and the MA section on the funcom forums is empty, i decided to look here for help.

My MA is opifex, and has perk Acrobat (maxed) Careful in battle (maxed) Spiritual Master (maxed) And Brawler to perk point 2. Im happy with this setup of perks.

As far as gear tho, other than 180-200 symbs, what would be the ideal setup? Auno setups are appreciated, or names of specific items and QLs etc.

All help is appreciated :D

Wonthealu

Re: Title Level 5 Martial Artist PvP twink
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 09:51:53 PM »
mm gogo dchest/cc/notucomm/slippers ^^

Offline Pharexys

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Title Level 5 Martial Artist PvP twink
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 07:35:25 PM »
Im not that good at MA's, i had one but lvl 190ish and like 3 years ago :D far from being a twink too.
You should look at getting the highest symbs or imps on some slots, then work on your items/armor.
Probly you will need some CC pieces if you want more AR, and of course try to get as much evades as you can.